Friday, April 6, 2012

Living Earth for iPad review: The best weather app for the iPad

I'm not going to lie, settling on one single app to label as "the best" weather app for iPad wasn't easy. On one hand I had a collection of feature-packed apps that provided every little detail about the weather, including videos and interactive forecasts. On the other hand, I had a group of apps that didn't necessarily have as many features, but were beautiful, easy to use, and fit the needs of most people. Reminding myself that I was looking for best, not most feature-filled, it was easy for me to give Living Earth for iPad the title.


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/ChOXij9fyrY/story01.htm

QUALCOMM MICROSEMI HEWLETT PACKARD CO FORMFACTOR DIGITAL CHINA HOLDINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment