Sunday, April 8, 2012

AT&T To Start Unlocking Off-Contract iPhone Handsets Starting Today

Tired of having to buy a loaner phone for international use? If you're an AT&T iPhone user, and you have been for an extended period of time, you're in luck starting today. Along with the Lumia 900 going on sale today, AT&T is also making a major policy change. They're now unlocking iPhones for those customers who have one out-of-contract....

Source: http://hothardware.com/News/ATT-To-Start-Unlocking-OffContract-iPhone-Handsets-Starting-Today/

ZORAN VIRGIN MEDIA AVNET MANTECH INTERNATIONAL SPANSION

1 comment:

  1. That's really amazing work from AT&T . I have an iPhone 4S which was locked to AT&T . After reading the news I Submitted a request to AT&T to unlock my iPhone 4S . But ,they rejected saying that I am not eligible for an unlock(I am Still under Contract) . So,I searched for an easy unlock method for iPhone 4S and found Remote Unlock Method in OnlineGSMUnlock.com .It will unlock the iPhones safely and permanently. I got the service and unlocked my iPhone 4S . They also provide Remote Unlock Service for other models of iPhones(GSM) like iPhone,iPhone 3G,iPhone 3GS,iPhone 4,iPhone 5.

    ReplyDelete